JOJOBA OILMay 22, 2021 2021-05-22 12:04
Organic Jojoba Oil is very rich in vitamin E and mimics your skin’s own sebum.
Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax produced from the seed of the Jojoba plant. This is a shrub native to Mexico, Arizona and California. We source only cold-pressed Organic Jojoba Oil to ensure it retains the maximum beneficial active properties. It is a lovely golden colour with a slight nutty fragrance.
What are the benefits of Jojoba oil?
- One of the key properties of Jojoba Oil is the unique way this oil mimics the sebum naturally produced by your skin. It can therefore help control and regulate sebum production. When used on your skin to moisturise this will prevent your body from over producing additional sebum.
- Jojoba oil moisturises, nourishes and protects your skin against moisture loss. It is therefore great for fine lines and wrinkles with good anti-aging benefits. Our pure Jojoba Oil is safe and gentle to use directly on your face or body.
- It is a superb choice of oil to protect your skin against the elements. Jojoba Oil forms a natural protective barrier on your skin to help prevent it drying out and to seal in moisture.
- Organic Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory benefits which make it good for dry skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis. It is therefore beneficial for those with dry, sensitive skin. It is mild enough to apply directly to problem areas.
- This oil is very rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E works as an antioxidant to reduce the harmful effects of pollution and weather on your skin.